Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remember when. . .

Okay this little post has been going around and I love the concept so here it goes....

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Now remember...payback is a beast:) j/k....have at it. I deserve it.

7 comments:

This is me.... Kristen said...

Do you REALLY want me to leave a memory?! heh heh heh.......

The Yates Family said...

Oh you goober, I have so many memories of you. My favorites always revolve around our family get togethers at Bear Lake. I remember when Uncle David froze your underwear! Or when we launched water balloons at people on the beach? Ha, how's that for you!

No you have to come back to our blog and post a memory about me, you'll have to scroll down the page though because mine was from last week. :)

Ali Andrus said...

Oh, so many fun memories. Of course, there was making the delicious pizookies and making Firehouse runs together. Then there was the time we decided to have a joint birthday party and it got kind of wild with all the money flying around... I loved our cool headpieces we wore too! What great memories. Miss ya, love ya! Hope all is well with you...

Whit said...

Phoenix, sitting by the pool and you in the freezing water. But the best was just getting to know you guys. You are for sure life time friends. P.S. I want a copy of that picture of us the night I saved Ty's head. Oh and ya we were up there but it was like a month ago. So for real we have to meet up half way. What days can you guys do that again. We have to plan it so it really happens cuz we miss you.

Lindsey said...

Oh boy...get ready for this:)
Rememeber when we dressed up like freaks and went and attacked liz.
Remember when you discovered how tearaway pants work...on me?
Remember when we used to watch LOST until all hours of the night...holding eachother, tenderly.
Remember when we went to CALI??
Remember when your first realized how much you truely do love me......

Kallee said...

This one is from Clayton: He remembers when you threw a ball across the room at Dave when he had a Q-tip in his hear and he had to go to the emergency room.

I remember hearing about you and Kjersty baking in the sun and making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the taco maker....I always wished I could have been a part.

kamille said...

"You like to poop in your pants!"