Sunday, July 13, 2008

Paddlin' with the pup



Yesterday Trevor and I decided to take it a little easy and go swimming in the pool. Tucker (the dog) has a thing for water. If you've got a hose, he'll run around trying to bite the water -- yes rather unusual -- so I was in the pool and Trev was about to get in and Tucker was freakin' out wanting to get in.....so, he threw the dog in!! Shhhh, Don't tell mom and daddy Mooney, ha ha. It was a site. Too bad we didn't use our video camera. He discovered he could touch in some areas with his hind legs, so he tried to walk instead of swim! Ya, I was nervous he was gonna drown.


On Friday Trev and I went to the Bountiful temple with his parents and some friends. I haven't done initiatories since I went through three years ago - it was a neat experience and we all had fun. Afterwards we went out for some chinese at the Mandrin. The lettuce wraps were especially good:)


momma & pappy mooney
It was an awesome sunset! Perfect end to a perfect day!

2 comments:

Kallee said...

Hello Keesa and Trevor,
Kallee and I were looking at your blog today and it looks like you guys have been having some fun as of late. I noticed you said you won't be back up to Logan until January. Was that just a typing error or are you really staying down in Arizona through the fall? Anyways keep having fun and let us know your plans.
Clayton and Kallee

Alycia said...

Keesa! I am so glad you have a blog!--looks like you guys are having a fun summer. How is married life? I hope life is good :) Call us if you are ever in Logan and want to hang out....we'd love to!