Sunday, July 6, 2008

May the blogging begin

well, sounds to me like we've all come to an agreement that i truly suck at the whole blogging thang! i apologize to you all! As of right now, Trevor and I have officially moved to Stansbury Park...yes we're back in Utah. I got a killer job in a dental office only a few blocks away -- i can't thank the heavens above enough for that one! Trevor is tiling a house across the street and he'll be coming in to my office to shadow the three dentists i work for to get prepared for dental school. I loved Phoenix, the heat, sand, our pool, my job, bein' close to grandpa and even all the cactus and palm trees! But i'm not gonna lie, we did miss all of you and our family and we're glad to be back in the climate we know best. we had a fun 4th of July! Trevor and I stuffed our car with swimsuits, fire crackers and his parents:) We went up to Logan to watch the fireworks with my family. After the amazing show before we started walking back to the car I realized I didn't have the keys anymore.....neither did my sweet husband. Ya, don't worry I realized I put them in my purse... which I safely tucked away in our trunk right before we walked down the big hill to the stadium!! Talk about stupidity. I couldn't believe it. Good thing my mom is fabulous and found a cop with a slim jim. He was kind enough to meet us up and my brother Rob and sister in law Kristi's house -- where the car was, obviously -- so just as we were getting to the car the cop showed up. He started shoving this tiny little saw lookin thing (slim jim) into our car door. To make matters worse and my stupidity coming out even farther, Trevor came to find that one of the doors was open!! Ya, that was a rather fun adventure, and yes I apologized about a million and one times to that poor officer.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hehehehehe!! That is fantastic! A sweet Keesa moment:)I am so proud babycakes. I need to see you soon. I miss you.
Do you look the same? What color is your hair? Do you have all your teeth? I love pictures. Do you?