Monday, July 16, 2012

Madi's Actual Birthday! Back in APRIL of course:)

 Of course it wouldn't be a birthday unless there was breakfast in bed!
I kept asking if she wanted pancakes or waffles
or even crepes!!
She's a simple girl, always has been.
Lucky charms is all it took to please this cute face!

 We enjoyed our morning playing, balloon wars and lounging in our pj's.



 Madi thought it was so cool that Raelee turned 9 months on 
her birthday!
We got them both ready for their regular pic's 
on their quilts.
Of course Raelee STILL won't allow any headbands,
I even do ones that are loose and she
enjoys my frustration as she pulls them out!
lil stinker.
Rae at 9 months
 She is into EVERYTHING!
She is so speedy at crawling and she follows
Madi everywhere she goes.
I find it quite cute that she is so fond of her sis.
 Here is miss Madi at age 3!
I still can't believe I have a three year old.
She acts as if she were around 13...
you catch my drift.
I love her to pieces and she makes me smile,
but this girl sure knows how to sass!
 Here is a pic of Madi at 1 week,
my how time flies!!

 I left the room for a few minutes to grab the phone
and this is what I came back to!
No joke, I did not set this up.
They have always thrived off each other 
and I could not be happier with the two of them:)

 Madi kissed her and then had her come over so she could read to her.
 Daddy came home for lunch and Madi was able to open presents!
She was more than excited to finally open gifts.




 When Trevor was done with school we headed to Madi's favorite,
Cici's Pizza!
She LOVES their mac 'n cheese pizza!
 And of course Rae wasn't about to argue with Madi's choice.
 Played with some presents...
 Had cake and ice cream,
skyped Granny Tanny and Grandpa 
and Nana and Papa!


 All Madi really wanted she kept telling me,
was a rainbow cake.
She was thrilled with the skittles on top,
but when she saw what was inside
she squealed for joy!!
I tried doing the fondant over it,
but of course the day I made it 
it was soooo humid it ended in disaster.
I knew she wouldn't care though, 
so I scraped it off and just did frosting.
Still turned out fabulous enough for her :)


Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl!!
Life would surely not be the same without you :)

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

WHOA!!!! What an awesome cake! You are amazing all the stuff you do! I just feel bad looking at your posts of all you do with crafts and cute things you do with the girls. I need to be like you Keesa!