Monday, November 2, 2009

Flinstone fun!!

A few days before halloween we recieved some freezing weather!!! Madison was able to witness her first SNOW:)



Here we have the finishing touches on our costumes..........and yes, you all can
oooooo and ahhhhhh, I finally finished sewing our stuff. I was so nervous
to make our costumes, but Trevor insisted that I did.
They turned out pretty good for not having any patterns I think!
( and considering I haven't sewn anything besides Madi's blanket since middle school....
.....and that was a pillow case)




Pebbles turned out so adorable!!! She DID have a cute bracelet, but
she started sucking on it and clay ended up everywhere:)

Here's my daddy and mom, Trev and I (Madi passed out so she's not in this one), Grimm in the back (Rob, my brother), Ukrainian man ( bro Dave) Pip (Ali....soon to be

sister......:) can't wait!!), Tinkerbell (niece alli jo), wench (sister Millie), Jedi knight (nephew Jace), Fairy (sista in law Kristi)





We totally caught 'Tink' getting in the frosting!!!



Billy bob (father in law Jerry), football player (mother in law Lila)



My big brother Rob tried to scare Madi with his costume....she just wanted
to eat his boney fingers instead! I swear, this girl is fearless!!!






We had a fantabulous time with our family and friends eating, playing and watchin' movies!!!
Thanks for making Madi's 1st halloween a blast:)


6 comments:

Kallee said...

You guys are looking good. I'm totally impressed with the halloween costumes, you have some mad sewing skills for a beginner!

I'm so glad you had a good halloween and I loved seeing the pictures of all the family.

The Yates Family said...

Oh my gosh, how fun was that!? You did a great job on your costumes! And it's fun to see most of your family. Again, GREAT costumes.

MegRyan said...

Keesh! It looks like you guys are having a blast! Madi is adorable. I hope to meet her someday soon. You look great too!

This is me.... Kristen said...

LOVE it!!! So sad I missed it! But I'll be there for the Feasting... yummmm

Coup n' Kal said...

you guys look adorable! what an awesome costume idea! you seriously made your costumes from scratch?? You'll have to give me your secrets of how you threw it together without patterns! I'm impressed! Sad we couldnt make it, we'll have to play soon!

Camille said...

keesa the jewelry is so creatively stellar! and your sewing skills rock. thanks for posting pictures we love seeing that cute madi!