Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can't belive it's been a month already! I have reasoning for not posting.......we finally moved into our HOUSE!! We've been waiting since December and we're finally in, well, at least Madi's room is the only organized one:) We've got it semi organized -- that is, until you look in our garage! I've dwindled the boxes down, but I have so much more to do still. As much as I have loved staring at dirt, we got our grass and trees all in last Friday its amazing what landscaping does! I'll have to post pictures later.....must find my camera:)
Other than moving, not too much has happened. We went bowling last Thursday with our old neighbors Melanie and Danny.....we miss just being able to run next door! Madi LOVED her first bowling experience!
Unfortunatley, Madison has come down with a terrible cold. It started last night.....waking every half hour because the poor thing couldn't breathe. We had a lot of crying, booger sucking, and cuddling. Her fever got worse and we took her to the doctor today, lucky girl didn't have ear infections -- Thank goodness! I just feel aweful listening to her as she tries to breathe while sleeping. She is such a trooper, still smiles and laughs a little inbetween naps as I constantly wipe her wee little nose.
Wish us luck for tonight!

5 comments:

This is me.... Kristen said...

Oh I have been waiting for this day! Don't get me wrong... I feel SO bad for poor little Madi, but, little sissy poo... I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF THAT YOU of ALL people HAVE TO WIPE BOOGERS!!! How in heaven's name are you going to SURVIVE?! It used to make you throw up just to hear a kid sniff?! HAHAHA Oh, way to go Madi! Time to break mama in!

The Yates Family said...

Kees, you can go buy a sleeping wedge to lay her on that inclines her slightly and will help her breathe. We use to just put a pillow under one end of Jocey's mattress when she was a baby, but we actually bought a wedge this time for Caylee - much safer. Here's a link so you can see what they are: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3559172&fromRegistryNumber=94661975&product_skn=71557
Good luck! And Kristen's comment DID make me laugh. :)

Ali Andrus said...

Poor little Madi. It just broke my heart when our little Avi was sick. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Its definitely the pits. It was so good to see you guys at the wedding! I got a couple good pics of our men and babes so I'll have to post soon...
xoxo

MegRyan said...

Keesa!
Yea for me finding your blog! Madi is absolutely a doll! When do I get to meet her? We are having a baby shower for Melissa probably in December. HOpefully you can make it! If not, maybe we can get a group together and go to dinner or something.

Kallee said...

Clayton and I just love the picture at the top of your blog...perfect!

I sure hope Madi is doing better. We are still waiting to see some more pictures of Madi and the new house, how exciting!