Friday, November 27, 2009

what's in the bag??

Wow....shall we play a little game of catch up?? Lots has gone on in our neck of the woods this last week and we enjoyed EVERY second of EVERY bit.

1st order or business.....my sister helped me do an
AWESOME shower for my very soon to be
sister (brig's cute fiance)

She invited all her favorite friends.....
we watched the FUNNIEST movie.....
we ate some seriously delicious food.....
and she got some AMAZINGLY sweet presents......
(of course mine and millie's were the best!)
she was quite SCARED to open her gifts.....
of course i HAD to video tape it all!


yes.....i had so much fun making this cake just for Ali


thanks so much ali for letting me do this!!
p.s. how many days????

2 comments:

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

That is such a funny cake! LOL

Ali and Brig said...

Umm talk about best bridal shower ever! Brig and I both owe you big time.:) You and millie are the greatest!