Monday, May 6, 2013

March

Make that 3 posts in one day!!
Thank you my dear girls,
for taking such a great nap today:)

I do love how Trevor likes to take time 
and play with his girls!

We turned on some music
while I was finishing making dinner one night
and I turn around to see all
this sweet dancing taking place.

These two have their daddy wrapped
around EVERY finger they have!




 We went to the zoo a few times since the weather has been so good!

  I finally took down all of the snowflakes we had hung
on our ceiling to make up for the lack of
snow this winter.
I ran downstairs to grab something and THIS is what 
I return to!!

She is much sneakier than Madi was....
Good thing I usually get an alert from Madison if
Raelee is about to do something she really shouldn't!
 We had a fun visit from Nana and Papa
and also Trevor's little sister and two boys!
It was a full house and full of fun!!
They were able to stay for 11 days,
and we didn't stop running!
I don't know if it's my pregnancy brain kicking
into gear or just being lazy,
but we took NO pictures!!
I need to remember to get that camera out!!

We announced our new little addition to the family this month.
We sent out a picture of all of our feet
that said "Our family is growing by two feet"!
When Trevor's family came,
the first night they were here we had Madison say
family prayer before bed.
We had her bless the baby in mommy's tummy to be healthy!
Everyone's eyes peeked open and I just laughed and laughed!!


I think we went to 3 Easter egg hunts this year!
I am SO sick of candy.
 It was fun to let the kids run around with friends and find all the eggs though!

Coloring Easter eggs!
This was Rae's first year of really being involved and 
she sure had a blast!
 We had a cool kit with this shiny paint
and after Madi finished doing her eggs
she went ahead and used the extra paint to
do her nails! ;) One smart cookie!
 Couldn't wait for the Easter bunny to show!
 Easter Sunday!
 Hunting for their baskets.
 Raelee's was by the food storage....
since she is ALWAYS in there shaking 
the noodle boxes!
 And Madi found her's in the dryer...
good thing that bunny didn't turn it on!
 Easter cookie decorating!
She looks like the joker :)





No comments: