Monday, May 6, 2013

February

Two posts in one day.....
there is hope that I will be caught up one day!!



 Madi and Daddy came home with donuts and
milk one night!
What a fabulous treat:)
Madi spilled some milk by accident and decided
she could just lick it up like a kitty,
because we couldn't possibly waste any
of the precious chocolate milk!
I sure love my animal loving frugal daughter!


I made this amazing chart for Madison to help
her listen and obey a little better.
It works wonders:)
She reached one of her goals...
a sleep over and movie with dad in the basement!
They had such a great time!!

  Happy Valentines!!
I attempted heart pancakes....
can you see it??
The girls loved it!
 Daddy spoiled us, as usual!

We had our heart pizza and heart cookie
for dinner!
There were smiles all around!
Yay for the day of LOVE.

 We were spoiled this year and actually had some more snow!
I find it hilarious how everyone in Kansas is more afraid of 
a snow storm than a tornado.
EVERYTHING was shut down,
but we didn't complain because Daddy got out of school
and took us sledding!!
 They taught Raelee how to make snow angels....
she does them on the carpet inside now since
there is no more snow!














 If you look REALLY close between the trees
you can see them sledding down the hill.
Yup,
I took advantage of Daddy being home
and took a nap...
I forgot how tired I get when pregnant!



 Madi and Daddy's project!
Madi named her Frostalina






 My technologically smart children enjoying
their morning:)











No comments: