Saturday, January 28, 2012

NOVEMBER

Had another eventful and busy month.
Madison has been a great
helper with keeping the house
a little cleaner!
Here she is jumping for joy
because she picked up all of her
toys by herself!







Raelee was weird with her sleep schedule
for some reason this month....
a wee frustrating, but who could
be upset with that sweet little face


and then there is this cute face....
yup I give in SOMETIMES
during nap time and we just play!!



I hate pie.
and cake.
I'm weird I know,
I hate to admit this, because it goes against
everything I have always believed.
Trevor REALLY wanted to try a new
pie recipe.
Pecan pie.
I really did fight for awhile,
but gave in while telling him he would
end up eating the whole thing
by himself.
Little did I know that it was actually really good!
shh, I probably ate most of it!



For Thanksgiving we had the missionaries
and one of my bestest friends,
technically cousin,
Sara and her hubby David come over!
It was so different from the huge
family gatherings that we were used to,
but it was great to have SOME family
and enjoy a message and the company
of some really amazing Elders!


We actually grilled our turkey,
and it turned out awesome!!!
I won't rub in too much
that we enjoyed some nice 75 degree weather.
Talk about being THANKFUL!!



We celebrated Trevor's birthday!
He got a sweet helicopter.
Madi and I picked right,
cause he is like an 8 year old
all giddy with joy when he flies that thing!


Oh, and he grew the handle-bar mustache
for MOvember......
appartently it's nation wide??
Anywoo, it was hilarious:)

His theme was Despicable Me.
That is one of our family favorites.
I love the cake personally!



We played pin the alien on the moon



And bowling with the minions
and bean toss with the 3 little kittens!
It was fun and we loved spending the whole
night with Trev!!!


Raelee turned 4 month!!
She was 97% for height
and in the 40's for weight.
She LOVES baby food.
The dr gave the go ahead,
and boy this girl loves her food!!

At the beginning of the month we
finally got around to carving our pumpkins
from Halloween:)
Better late than never!




Madi's huge project this month was
helping me color rice
and fill up her pool in the unfinished room
downstairs!!
Cleaner than a sandbox,
and we can use it all winter long now!!






1 comment:

Coup n' Kal said...

LOOOVE the update as usual! :) Minion cake:incredible, new family picture: adorable, colored rice: genius. You're probably the best mommy ever and I'll be coming to you with ideas!