Friday, September 23, 2011

My Morning

This morning was going wonderfully!
We were all at the kitchen table,
Madison was coloring and eating her snack,
Raelee was playing in her bouncer,
while I finished up some strawberry jam.

All the sudden,
Raelee relieved herself!
She seemed happy and content,
so I decided to wait a few minutes
to make sure she was finished.

And this is what I get.....



Funny how you can be happy while sitting in that!
I finally got her down to her diaper
and wrapped her in the blanket she was on.
(I still had another child waiting for me at the table)
Madi followed me into the bathroom announcing
she wanted to give 'Rae-babe' her bath!
Little did she know...
I laid Raelee on the floor while I filled the tub.
I asked Madi to not touch Rae cause she
was really poopie.
She didn't really understand till she opened the
blanket and instantly jumped away:)
Next time she'll listen right?


Clean baby,
for now!

The best part....
This is what Madison was doing
as I finished getting Raelee dressed.



She wanted to be a ninja turtle -
I let her wear my old ninja turtle shirt
to bed sometimes.
She wore it last night,
and I guess she felt she needed
to wear it over her clothes today.
Gosh I love her.
Feel free to watch

( I really am a nice mommy, promise! )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I'll admit I laughed a little only for the fact that this has happened to me so many times! Madi is so cute about it all! What cute girls you have!

Holly said...

Gosh, we miss you guys! Come home!! LOL....Austin had his first blow out today!! ; )

Ali and Brig said...

Haha! I laughed so hard when you sent me that video yesterday! It was just as funny the second time.:)

Ali and Brig said...

Haha! I laughed so hard when you sent us that video yesterday! It was just as funny the second time, I love her little voice.:)

Korryn said...

ahhh...blowouts....wait until it happens at church.

The Yates Family said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! That is hilarious. Glad to see I'm not the only mom who video tapes whilst my children are struggling and calling for help! :)