Monday, April 1, 2013

November 2012



Have you ever read the children books,
If you give a moose a muffin
If you give a pig a pancake
???
 They are cute books:)
The girls wanted to read
If you take a mouse to school
And after reading it we decided to make
a mouse house out of blocks and clay,
just like in the book! 


 It was great fun and we enjoyed
creating something new!


 Here is Raelee about to destroy that box of crayons!
Not really:)
She just really REALLY likes to color.
 You can go ahead and think I'm one of THOSE girls.
The new Twilight movie came out this month!
Let's be honest,
my friends are all game for any excuse for a girls
night!!
My friend Roseanne and Tiffany and I
got together and planned out an awesome party!
Assignments were made and if I do say so myself
we had one outstanding night!
We decided to have it at my house
so here it is all decked out
before people came....




 I did have a picture of Tiff, Roseanne and I
but it was super blurry :(

 All three of us took turns going to Walgreens 
so we could get enough of the syringes for the "blood"
 We had people in charge of food, games, party favors,
drinks and snacks for the movie!


 All the pregnant girls are up devouring donuts!!
 We had everyone wear red and black of course :)
The party and movie were a blast!
Thanks girls for another fun night!!



I was put in as primary chorister at the beginning of the year.
This month it finally paid off!!
I was so proud of all my little singers.
They knew every song and sang it better than I imagined.
I actually held back some tears,
it's amazing the spirit that not only comes from
sweet children, but the gorgeous music they preform.



 Madi and her friend Wyatt started 
swimming lessons this month too!
Madi has on the yellow swim t-shirt and Wyatt is in the red one.

 Here is Madi going under!!
 She was so proud of herself!
She did so much more than I thought she would.
She is a natural fishy!!
 Rae worked out too while we waited!
 I can picture my Aunt Karol when I was little
"KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK"

 Wyatt's turn! He did so awesome too!
 These two had so much fun together!
 After her class,
Madi started following the water zumba instructor!
 And Raelee cheered her on!
 Here is Roseanne and Wyatt after lessons one time.
I think this pic is cute:)
 GOOD MORNING RAELEE!!!
 Trevor's birthday!
It was so early because of school,
but we all wanted to eat with daddy 
before he left all day on his birthday!

 This is our attempt at a lego cake!
Hey, at least it tasted good:)
 We sure love you babe and we are glad you are OURS!!
 Happy Thanksgiving!!
Yup, our turkey is green.
It looks quite foul,
but surprisingly turned out quite yummy!
 Madi and her sweet cousin Isaac!
 We had our sweet cousins, ( David, Sara and Isaac )
and some law friends ( Dave and Holly )
over for our Thanksgiving feast this year!
We had a lot of good laughs and food.
(I later found out that Holly was 5 weeks preggo and
was sickened by the greasy bacon on the turkey! Poor girl!!)
 We had everyone sing happy birthday to Trev...
 even Isaac!
He is such a sweet little boy.
We love these guys so much!
 David is so amazingly fun with the girls.
They went out to draw turkeys with chalk...
since it was 75 degrees again this year:)

Madison literally bawled when David and Sara 
started packing up.
She told me that she was going home with them 
and I could pick her up in a couple weeks.
It was quite the debate.
I think I got a taste of what my dad and uncle Steve had to
go through every family get together
with Sara and I:)

Thanks so much for staying with us this week!
We loved having you:)
 I couldn't resist.
how often do you really see crack from a diaper?!
 We waited till AFTER Thanksgiving to put up the tree this year.
It was fun to see Rae get all excited
since this year she actually gets what is going on!


Madison was extra excited since she gets to actually help decorate!!

 I LOVE catching them having a good time together:)

Like I always say,
it was another fantabulous month:)

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

I love your post! The party! AMAZING if I do say so myself :) And what a great house to have it at too!;)
Wyatt looks a little CRAZY in that swimming pic. HAHA! But I do love that one of us swimming, I didn't know you took that! Cute, thanks!