Wednesday, March 28, 2012

February

Miss Rae turned 7 months!!
She FINALLY learned to sit!

Although I'm fairly certain she
knew and just was lazy.
Why?
Because for weeks she wouldn't
even let me sit behind her and help
her sit, or place her with the couch
behind her.
NADA.
Until one day,
I finally decided to sit her up and walk away.
And folks, she just sat there for about 5 minutes.
Ya, the first time.
STUBBORN!
That is what girls are all about though right?






Happy Valentines Day!
Madi had a cute little party at a friends house.
They played BINGO and made place mats
and then had some crepes for lunch.
So much fun,
too much that I forgot to take pictures.

We had a big box that Madi
made to keep our valentines in.
We decorated the table and had
a heart pizza and opened valentines!
We all felt the love :)




We actually witnessed 2 days of snow this year!
Nothing like back home (notice the grass poking through)
Haha, it was different, but actually nice
to not have to shovel our driveway once
this winter!!


Many a nights this month were spent like this....


and we fit in Krispy Kreme's too...
they were so good!


I now find myself buried in songbooks
and crazy ideas for teaching primary kids!
I was released from activity days and put in
as the primary chorister.
YIKES!!
It's been scary and my hands totally
shook the first week...
but I've made it through and things are starting to click now.
But if you have any great ideas for me,
I would LOVE and APPRECIATE
any input!!

2 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

The guy in our ward does musical dice! It's pretty sweet. He just made a big dice out of a box and each number goes with a song. He'll let kids take turns rolling it. They just eat it up.

Alison Fleming said...

You are an excellent chorister I'm sure!!!