Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1st Birthday!!


Someday, I just might start blogging on time.
Probably not, but until then...

Happy 1st Birthday
to my sweet baby girl!
Madison had an awesome birthday
(back in April)

This girl has the BEST
facial expressions....
she was so shocked to get
a new swimming suit and jelly sandals,
even though she helped mommy
pick them out:)



After a few presents in the morning
we got all dressed
and headed out with friends
for the hot springs!
Luckily, it was amazing weather...
you never can tell in northern Utah,
especially in April!



Here are some of Madi's buddies....
funny how all the boys were the ones
to come play!!
left to right
Rendon (in Kacie's belly) Madi with her fantastically FINE daddy,
Curtis and Sarah, Blake and Brian



Madi really loved playing in the water!
She was giggling and splashing up a storm.
She played lots with Nana and Papa Mooney,
she wore herself out and fell asleep with Nana
in the pool:)




After the hot springs my family came over
with Trevor's parents and we
had cupcakes and ice cream!
It was so much fun putting these together
with Madi's cake.
I was a little intimidated to try it out,
but I'm so glad I did!


Madi seriously had to investigate her cake!
She loved eating it, but she really
hated being messy and not being
able to shake off all the frosting:)
We should have recorded it, it was hilarious!


Madi shared her cake with her
cousins Alli and Jace


She has a thing for singing cards.....go figure!


pushing her baby around...


Playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Cook!!



It was a special day for my little bug.
Madi we love you so much!
Thanks for joining our family and bringing
us more joy than we could imagine!

2 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

She is such a doll!! I could just squish her up!!

Coup n' Kal said...

I can't believe she's one! lol, she does have the cutest facial expressions! I love the music card face! And I love her birthday cake! Where did you get that awesome cake pan for her birthday cake?? That is adorable!