Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 yrs and many more.....

It has been two years since I have married the love of my life and my best friend (sorry dad she just looks a whole lot better than you:)) We have a beautiful daughter Madison that is such a joy and can I say for the record, she is growing up so fast!!! We love to laugh and just be around each other watching movies, playing the marble game, having friends over for dinner and spending time with family. I would say that I am the luckiest guy on the planet but attributing my wife to luck would not do her justice. She truly is my angel sent from a loving God! There are times when I certainly don't deserve to have such a wonderful wife, that is something I have ETERNITY to work at:) Keesa the night we went bowling I knew you were the wife I was searching for, the wonderful mother I only dreamed my children could have.
Here's to two years Babe and many many more....

3 comments:

This is me.... Kristen said...

awwww........ (I even got teary..) Trev - WE are SO glad you are in the fam!! Congratulations you guys!

Shelley said...

So sweet! You guys are awesome!

Kristi and Rob said...

Well said! We are glad you married Keesa too! You guys are two peas in a pod :)