Saturday, November 1, 2008

16 Weeks and STILL growing!!



So I've hit 16 weeks!! It's crazy to see the weeks fly by. Trevor is excited because my belly has begun to protrude:) I haven't felt the baby move yet, but it's pretty amazing to feel where the little squirt is at! We get to find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or a girl -- I am super ecstatic about this appointment!! I'm so nervous that the baby will have it's legs folded so we won't be able to find out, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

6 comments:

The Yates Family said...

Sometimes, those little aliens are rebelious and like to keep you guessing. Jocey did that the first ultrasound. We didn't know for sure until the second one. That's so exciting though, I'm really happy for you. :)

Kallee said...

I can't wait to hear! Clay and I think it's a girl. We're still waiting for you to post a picture of your belly (protrusion). We love ya!

Korryn said...

I can't wait...you'll be as big as a barn...hee hee hee!

Ali Andrus said...

Looks like you have lots of girl guesses so far. I voted for a girl too, so my baby girl will have a playmate :) Its so cool when you start to feel the kicking. I am soooo excited for you! Miss you wenus!

This is me.... Kristen said...

ok - - - so POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Wow....it seems like forever since you have blogged.
Oh wait...It has been forever.
You slacker.
This is your unborn childs journal. What kind of mother are you?? UPDATE your kiddos journal. She wants to know everything about when she was cooking.
I am not calling you out...I am not saying that you suck at life...I am simply just saying I miss you and if you don't blog soon.....nevermind. Who knows who could be reading this.